Solid 7-3 overall yesterday, highlighted by a Best Bet winner on the Blue Jackets first period and a +130 winner on Canadiens/Avalanche Under 5.
After a tough few days following the all-star break, things seem to be getting a bit more predictable again. Since Saturday, we’re on a nice 16-7 run.
Only 1 game in the NHL tonight, and we’ve got stats, trends and a lean for it below. Good luck and see you back here tomorrow to break down the 11-game Thursday board.
Odds below are at the time we made the pick. Be sure to check out our live odds page for updated odds on today’s games.
Reasons to bet Chicago: The Blackhawks appear to have pulled out of their recent slump, winning their last 2 games. Chicago hasn’t played since Saturday, while the Wild is playing for the second straight night.
Reasons to bet Minnesota: The Wild has won 6 straight meetings with the Blackhawks, including a 3-2 win Jan. 15 in Chicago. Minnesota is 12-3 in its last 15 home games.
Other things to know:
- Chicago is 14-10-1 on the road
- Chicago has scored 3+ goals in 3 of its last 4 games and 5 of 8
- Chicago has allowed 3+ goals in 5 straight games and 8 of 10
- Minnesota has scored 4+ goals in 4 of its last 5 games and 6 of 9
- Minnesota has scored 3+ goals in 8 of its last 10 games
- Minnesota has allowed 2+ goals in 9 of its last 10 games
- The Over is 19-4-4 in Minnesota’s last 27 games
- The Over is 5-1 in Chicago’s last 6 games and 7-2-1 in its last 10
Probable goalies: Crawford (confirmed), Kuemper (confirmed)
Sign up below to get our daily NHL tips sent to your email the minute we post. That way, you will always get the best odds on each game…